I've finally made it back to Italy. It's been a long time coming and a lot of things have changed in my life since the last time I was here, some good, some bad, but through it all thoughts of this place have continually occupied a space in the back of my my mind. Towards the end of last year these thoughts went from the back to the front and I was once again feeling the need to be here. It was not an easy decision to make, since it would mean leaving behind a good life and many special people, but things just started to fall into place, one by one, and I just felt that it was the right thing to be doing, and by the time I got on the plane I had little doubt that I had made the right decision. I'm not sure yet how it's going to go here, but either way I'm sure I'll enjoy it and hopefully learn a lot more about life. I want to dedicate the following writings to my mom, as she'll be with me wherever I go.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment